2016 feels like it passed in just a few seconds and yet it slowed down just enough to let me enjoy it.
But it went by so fast, I didn’t really get to do what I wanted to do- which is write.
That’s why next year I’m challenging myself to write more and read more in 2017. I don’t really know what that will look like yet, but I’ve still got a little time to figure it out.
So– I’m going to journal it out. I’m gonna spend some time thinking about next year and what I want from it.
Feel free to comment below about your new year dreams.
2017 Journal Prompt
What do you want to change in 2017? What do you want more of? What do you hope happens in 2017? What are your wishes and what are you going to do to get there and make it happen? What does the New Year have to hold?
December gets a little crazy around here. For me December means writing papers and spending time with family. But, I like to spend a little time writing. This is my list of writing prompts for December. It just takes a few minutes of the day and I feel more attuned to myself. If you want to join me, comment below.
- Baby it’s cold outside
- December adventures (that you want to have)
- Describe the smell of December
- The perfect gift for a loved one
- Describe snow
- The taste of hot chocolate
- Write an adult Christmas story
- Favorite holiday song
- Do you believe in Santa?
- What does this season mean to you?
- Best holiday movies?
- Your first tree
- 12 days of Christmas
- Winter clothes
- How can you spread joy?
- The best gift you’ve given
- How do you decorate for the holidays?
- Holiday favorites
- Favorite Christmas morning
- Make a list and check it twice
- Best memory of Christmas
- Christmas cards unsent
- Christmas through someone else’s eyes
- Holiday traditions
- Favorite winter activities
- Thank you notes
- Things you want to change
- Best things that happened this year
- Next year