January is fast approaching, 2017 is almost here. So with the new year, comes a new plan.
Who here enjoys the writing prompts? Do they add value to your life? I want to keep posting them, but I am afraid that not enough people see them.
So if you want them to continue next year, comment below and let me know.
Who is participating in NaNoWriMo this year?
I want to so much… but I have a few other things that are more important than writing a book this month.
Perhaps I will do it anyway and see how far I can get and how badly I can write. That’s the point right?
The following list is my personal journal writing prompts for the month of November. Wish me luck! I’d love if you join me this month. Comment below if you’re in!
- Daily rituals
- Favorite part of the day
- What makes you smile
- How it feels to lay next to someone you love
- One goal you achieved this year
- What will you do today?
- What makes you fall in love?
- Your life story (ideal or otherwise)
- The ultimate playlist
- What do you offer the world
- 5 things you want to be different
- One happy moment
- Bullet journal list of the day
- The last time you were proud
- How do you procrastinate?
- A moment that changed you
- The lonely shore
- Who you’re always happy to see
- Long nights are meant for…
- A simple pleasure
- An impossible dream
- How you practice self care
- Five good things that happened today
- 20 things you’re thankful for
- How your life is enough
- What have you learned about yourself this year?
- How can you live a better life?
- Favorite meal to share with friends
- The best way to spend an evening
- Next month I want to…