I am officially done with my first year of grad school! It feels pretty great to say that. As crazy as this year has been, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I feel as if I have grown as a writer and have learned things about myself that I would have never known.
Here’s a few things that I have learned:
- I am actually a feminist (and it isn’t a bad word).
- I can write a 15 page paper in a weekend
- But I can also write one in 2 page increments
- Giant stacks of readings — no problem
- I have no idea how to fill my time if I am not doing homework
If you have ever considered going back to school, I would absolutely recommend it. It is one of the best things that I have done for myself.