I went out to coffee with a friend to get the creative juices flowing. It didn’t really work, but it was great coffee.
I’m starting a new writing project about art and museums. There are a million things I need to research in the next few weeks “and miles to go before I sleep.”
But today- I had coffee.
Fill today with the love of writing! Dedicate some time today to writing.
This month, get our your journal and start writing!
- Who pushes you to be a better person?
- Describe your favorite season.
- What is your favorite meal?
- Who do you miss most in your life?
- How do you show love to others?
- How do you express self love?
- Write a love poem to your pet (or house plant).
- What could you do today to live more enthusiastically?
- Do you love with reckless abandon?
- How do you pamper yourself?
- Does love last forever?
- Describe love to someone who has never experienced it before.
- Write a love letter.
- Write a note to your valentine.
- What projects are you working on now?
- Let yourself find value in the everyday- write about something you rarely notice.
- How have you grown as a better writer/person?
- How can you become a better writer?
- Is there something that you want to do, but have been too afraid to try?
- What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
- What troubles or delights you?
- Who do you love?
- 50 things you love.
- What do you need in order to write?
- What would be interesting to write about?
- What are you proud of?
- Who are you right now?
- 28 wishes.
- Start the habit of morning pages. Write three pages first thing in the morning when you wake up. Bonus points if it’s before your coffee.