I don’t know about you, but this Christmas I am hoping for a few writer gifts in my life. Besides an Ipad and case there are a few other things I want for Christmas.
- Haikubes: a set of 63 word cubes. Simply roll the cubes and use the words that come up to create an expressive haiku.These just seem like fun.
- Don’t Annoy the Writer Coffee Mug : a coffee mug for the writer in your life. Because who doesn’t need more coffee.
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative: teach the writer in your life how to be more creative when they steal your ideas.
- Aitao Journal in Dark Coffee: a journal to write down all their thoughts.I’m going to Ireland in March so I could really use an awesome journal to write in while I am there.
- Sharpie Pen: a good pen to write with. This pen is honestly one of my favorites. Writes smoothly, but has the feel of a marker.
- Outlander (8 Book Series): give the gift of a fun book series to read about love and time travel.I started reading this series when I was in high school, but never finished. Now it is a series on Starz – all the more reason to read it again.